Wargaming.net issued a patch for Order of War: Challenge
is the multiplayer-only addition that was made available for free to owners of Order of War
. Like most patches, you'll get the usual tweaks, bug fixes and graphical improvements. Unlike most patches, though, this one adds support for NVIDIA's 3D Vision. Now you can dish out RTS smack downs in 3D!
The update will automatically be downloaded and installed via Steam.
Order of War: Challenge Patch Released
London (24th March 2010) – Wargaming.net, a strategy game specialist, announces the release of a patch for its World War II Real-Time Strategy game Order of War: Challenge.
The patch fixes a number of minor bugs, adds slight interface tweaks and graphics improvements to further enhance multiplayer experience and introduces a new feature - NVIDIA 3D Vision support.
With NVidia 3D Vision technology every battle in Order of War: Challenge turns into a striking stereoscopic 3D performance filled with myriads of colorful details and astonishing visual effects allowing the player to enjoy strategy gaming from a new perspective.
The patch will be downloaded and installed automatically from Steam.
For more information about Order of War: Challenge visit the official website: www.oowchallenge.com
Download Order of War: Challenge updated demo here:
About Order of War: Challenge
Order of War: Challenge is a multiplayer stand-alone game in the world of ORDER OF WAR™, published by Wargaming.net, packing even more intense World War II real-time strategy action. With 6 extended modes, 12 unique maps, and hundreds of units under player control Order of War: Challenge gives players a battlefield experience of epic scale. With a focus on fast-action gameplay, and featuring exclusive bonus content, Order of War: Challenge is the ultimate way to experience online RTS gaming. With a new advanced gameplay system and including fog of war, Order of War: Challenge redefines combat mechanics and gives players a tense battlefield experience with plenty of room for wide-ranging tactics.
• 12 Unique Maps — Each map features different types of cross-country terrain and urban areas to provide great replayability.
• 6 New Multiplayer Modes — With these new modes you have the opportunity to prove you are the best commander on the online battlefield in a variety of ways.
• 3D Stereo – Experience the most exciting in-game moments with NVIDIA 3D Vision.
• Command troops of the USA, Germany or the Soviet Union — Grasp your units by knowing their strengths, weaknesses and discover how to exercise their power to defeat your enemies.
• 4 Co-op Survival Missions — Play shoulder to shoulder with your comrades-in-arms to defend your headquarters from enemy attacks of increasing intensity. To get extra income and new reinforcement types, capture control points that appear randomly throughout the map but only stay for a short time.
Wargaming.net is a UK-based strategy game specialist. Its 140-strong development team is located in Belarus. Starting from 1998, the company has shipped 13 titles, including acclaimed Massive Assault series, Order of War RTS published by Square Enix and three add-ons for Blitzkrieg II. Wargaming.net's Operation Bagration RTS was awarded the Best Strategy Game of 2008 at Russian Game Developers Conference (KRI). At KRI 2009 Wargaming.net was named The Best Developer Company from ex-USSR. Currently the company is finalizing World of Tanks MMO action game and is working on unannounced MMO strategy project. Visit www.wargaming.net for more information.