The now free-to-play MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic,
has received another update that updates the game with more missions, goals, and equipment for players to attempt to get. While my time with The Old Republic
ended a long time ago, I do like what they are doing with this title and keeping new content coming. Keeping their core base happy with constant information and updates are a good way to set up future updates and even future titles if it comes to it.
Today, EA and BioWare are excited to release Game Update 2.3: Titans of Industry
featuring two brand-new story-driven Level 55 Flashpoints, a new Ewok companion, Tauntaun mounts, and more in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
Players will need to rally their guilds and explore the secrets of Czerka Corporation’s CZ-198 Labs and fight savage creations to recover deadly weapons and earn valuable rewards.
Game Update 2.3 contains a host of new features including:
CZ-198 Mission Area
· CZ-198, a new Level 55 mission area is a small, private moon where Czerka Corporation’s most secret and dangerous data and technology is stored.
· Both the Empire and the Republic seek to seize control of the facility.
· Complete missions to earn Galactic Reputation and purchase special rewards including powerful new companion armor!
Level 55 Flashpoint: Czerka Corporate Labs (Story Mode and Hard Mode)
· Infiltrate Czerka’s corporate headquarters on CZ-198 and take down Rasmus Blys, the Czerka scientist responsible for developing the company’s most dangerous weaponry.
Level 55 Flashpoint: Czerka Core Meltdown (Story Mode and Hard Mode)
· Race against time to stop the imminent meltdown of the CZ-198 research facility and battle against the terrifying security system known as “The Vigilant!”
New Companion: Treek
· Our first new Companion Character since HK-51 – a small companion with a big attitude!
· Available for all character classes and can be earned in-game or purchased directly from the Cartel Market.
Tauntauns Tamed as Mounts on Hoth
· Travel to Hoth and embark on a mission to get your own Tauntaun mounts: The Mountain Tauntaun (available to all players) and/or a Tundra Tauntaun (available to Subscribers only).
New Rewards and Benefits added to Friends of SWTOR referral program
· Active Subscribers can refer friends to earn Cartel Coins, newly added Battle Droids, and more.
· Referred friends receive convenience and customization items to jumpstart their adventures.
· Previous Subscribers who are referred receive 7 days of subscription access and one Complimentary Character Transfer!
Also, next week, between August 14-21, players can participate in the Bounty Contract Week
in-game event! Help the Bounty Broker’s Association reduce its long list of contracts for handsome rewards!
To complement this story, you can download the Game Update 2.3: Titans of the Industry
launch trailer and screenshots to post to your site via the following links:
· GU 2.3: Titans of the Industry Trailer: https://ea.box.com/gu-2-3-trailer
· GU 2.3 Screenshots: https://ea.box.com/gu-2-3-czerka-screens
· Bounty Contract Week Screenshots: https://ea.box.com/bounty-contract-week-screens
· Tauntaun Mounts Screenshots: https://ea.box.com/gu-2-3-tauntaun-mounts-screens
For more information on Star Wars:
The Old Republic and to start playing for free right now, visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/play-free
Also stay connected through the official Community Blog
, and YouTube