Ubisoft announces their 2007 Holiday Lineup
9/22/2007 12:55:00 PM
Ubisoft has lifted the curtain on their 2007 Holiday Lineup. Some of the titles set to release this holiday season include Assassins Creed for the PS3 and Xbox 360, Haze for the PS3, and Blazing Angels 2 Secret Missions of WWII which is out now for the Xbox 360. Blazing Angels 2 will make its way to the PS3 in early 2008. Hit the jump for the complete lineup of games from Ubisoft.
UBISOFT ANNOUNCES ALL-STAR HOLIDAY 2007 LINEUP
Q3 2007-2008 Lineup Showcases Some of the Industry's Most Anticipated Games
SAN FRANCISCO – September 21, 2007 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's
largest video game publishers, announced that its holiday 2007 lineup will
feature an exceptional selection of titles. Covering all segments of video
games – from hardcore to family titles, as well as games based on some of
the most popular films and television series – the rich offering also
includes some of this year's most anticipated new brands along with exciting
new games from Ubisoft's multimillion-unit selling brands:
• Assassin's Creed(TM) – One of the most anticipated video games of
the year comes to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from
Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system in November,
and to PC in early 2008.
• Beowulf(TM) – The video game, based on Paramount Pictures' and
Shangri-La Entertainment's "Beowulf,” the upcoming feature film from Academy
Award®-winning director Robert Zemeckis, will be released in November on
Xbox 360, the PLAYSTATION 3 system and PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.
• Blazing Angels® 2 Secret Missions of WWII – Currently available on
Xbox 360, experience World War II on the PLAYSTATION 3 system coming this
holiday. Play as an elite pilot in the follow-up to the successful Blazing
Angels® Squadrons of WWII.
• Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway(TM), previously expected to be
released for holiday 2007 will be released on next-generation platforms and
PC in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2007-08. Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30
for Wii will be released in December.
• CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION(TM) Hard Evidence – For the first
time, CSI fans will be able to play CSI on Xbox 360 and the Wii(TM) home
video game system from Nintendo this holiday.
• Haze(TM) – Legendary development team Free Radical Design teams up
with Ubisoft to deliver the mind-altering, technologically superior game
Haze, exclusively for the PLAYSTATION 3 system this holiday.
• Heroes of Might and Magic® V: Tribes of the East - Enjoy the
dramatic evolution and conclusion of the Heroes® V experience this holiday
• Nitrobike(TM) - Navigate rocket-propelled motorcycles in this
arcade-style game exclusively for the Wii(TM) home video game system from
• NARUTO(TM): Rise of a Ninja - In a game exclusively developed for
Xbox 360 from the ground up and for the first time ever, in October, gamers
will experience Naruto starting from the series' beginning.
• Rayman Raving Rabbids® 2 - The bunnies are back and crazier than
ever in this new game specially developed for Wii and Nintendo DS(TM) this
This holiday, Ubisoft will also release games that appeal to all audiences,
with its innovative and appealing Games for Everyone lineup:
• Chessmaster®: The Art of Learning for DS and Chessmaster®:
Grandmaster Edition for PC - In both games, Josh Waitzkin, International
Master and eight-time National Chess Champion, coaches players to grasp the
basic fundamentals of chess and to master the game through exciting courses
and tutorials taken directly from his groundbreaking book, The Art of
Learning (Free Press).
• Cranium® Kabookii - Designed specifically for Wii, Cranium Kabookii
is an all-new game where families jam, draw, act and puzzle as they collect
points and take center stage in the Kabookii Arena to win. Special Kabookii
Decoder Glasses reveal secret answers for added fun!
• Imagine(TM) - The Imagine line allows girls to explore their
favorite interests and hobbies - as indicated by extensive lifestyle
research on this audience – in an interactive and entertaining way with
titles such as Fashion Designer, Master Chef and Animal Doctor for Nintendo
• My Coach - Play and learn with this suite of entertaining training
coaches that will teach you languages (My French Coach, My Spanish Coach) or
help you to improve your expression (My Word Coach) for DS and Wii.
• Petz® - This holiday will see the return of Horsez®, Catz®, Dogz®
and Hamsterz on the DS, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PC –
and for the first time on Wii!