Want to get the ultimate Duke Nukem Forever
edition? Here's the Balls of Steels Edition that contains a ton of stuff for Duke fans. It's going to hit the Xbox 360, PC, and PS3, so everyone gets a chance to own one no matter what system you want to buy it for.
Some highlights of the pack include a bust of Duke himself, a 100 page hardcover book, poker chips, and some dice. There really is a lot you get here and 2K's really gone out to give the buyer a solid amount of items for a collector's edition. Be sure to check out Tina's recent hands on preview
of the game.
Come Get Some! 2K Games Announces Duke Nukem Forever® Balls of Steel Edition!
Windsor, UK February 11, 2011 – Duke’s got them - and now you can too. 2K Games and Gearbox Software are proud to announce the Duke Nukem Forever® Balls of Steel edition! Arriving alongside the standard editions on May 3, 2011, the Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel edition for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC is a must-have for those who have been awaiting the return of the King.
This edition contains a copy of the game with exclusive Balls of Steel cover art and the following cool items:
* Collectible bust of the greatest alien ass-kicker of all-time
* Numbered, limited-edition certificate of authenticity
* 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
* Duke Nukem Forever postcard series
* Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem sticker
* Duke Nukem Forever collectable comic book
* Duke Nukem Forever foldable paper craft
* Duke Nukem Forever poker chips
* Duke Nukem Forever mini-card deck
* Duke Nukem Forever radioactive emblem dice
Duke Nukem is one of the biggest and most recognizable brands in the interactive entertainment industry. Irreverent, politically incorrect, and uber macho, Duke Nukem is the perfect, uncompromising ass-kicking hero to remedy the overdose of today’s gaming archetypes. Duke brings his signature brand of babe-lovin’, cigar-smoking, beer-chugging and ass-kicking action as he saves the Earth and its babes from hordes of invading aliens. Where will you be when Duke Nukem Forever launches? Better mark your calendars, Duke’s legend is being told this May.