The Prince of Persia Epilogue
downloadable content is now available on Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Store. It continues the story of the Prince and Elika--hoping that there's plenty more playful and occasionally-scathing dialogue between them--as the dynamic duo traverse the Underground Palace, energizing (rather than fertilizing) different run-through areas, new trap challenges, a new Sprinting Clash attack, and the prototype skins of the Prince and Elika to unlock.
Unfortunately, Ubisoft's promises of intensified gameplay aren't enough to swipe my 800 Microsoft Points. I got my fill of Prince of Persia
on this last holiday season run. And while I'd love to see the deepening romance between the two, that's just not going to be enough to tug at my wallet.
UBISOFT ANNOUNCES PRINCE OF PERSIA® EPILOGUE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT AVAILABLE NOW
San Francisco – March 5, 2009 – Today Ubisoft announced Prince of Persia® Epilogue Downloadable Content is now available for download from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 800 Microsoft Points and from PlayStation®Network for $9.99. The Prince of Persia Epilogue continues the story of the Prince and Elika with a brand-new epic adventure. Game features include:
- New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.
- New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.
- New High Pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, more clever traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over three hours of gameplay.
- New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.
- New Unlockable Skins: From the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft is present in 28 countries and has sales in 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2007-08 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of of 928 million euros To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Based on Prince of Persia® created by Jordan Mechner. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Prince of Persia is a trademark of Jordan Mechner in the U.S. and/or other countries used under license by Ubisoft Entertainment. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. "PlayStation”, "PLAYSTATION” and "PS” Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PLAYSTATION Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Online access requires broadband Internet service and a wireless access point or LAN. Certain limitations apply to Wi-Fi connectivity. User is responsible for Internet service fees.