Future US, Bethesda Softworks and Fearless Media are going to be feeding America over the next eight months as The Elder Scrolls Online
food truck starts its epic journey to feed fans of the game on March 10th.
Rachelle Considine President of Future US says the following about the partnership and the food truck tour.
"We are extremely pleased to be working with Bethesda again on another experiential program for the Elder Scrolls
franchise," We look forward to building upon the momentum we established last year by expanding this year's tour to include 5 consumer events and 6 college campuses nationwide."
Before their first stop however you can get the companion facebook app
to stay up to date on times and locations as well as being able to invite your friends and view photos from each stop.
Check out the list of stops below to see if you'll be able to see the truck and get some food.
- SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
- PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
- University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
- Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
- University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
- University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
- E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
- Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
- PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
- University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
- University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)