Kalypso Media has announced the release of its latest role-playing game, The Dark Eye – Demonicon alongside a new launch trailer. The game places players in the world of Aventuria as the adventurer Cairon as he battles various enemy forces using both melee and magic combat. Demonicon is set in the The Dark Eye universe, which is a German table top role-playing game. The list of game features include:
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
- Important events in “Demonicon” will be part of “The Dark Eye” universe’s history
- State-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine
Visit the Demonicon website for additional gameplay details. The Dark Eye – Demonicon is available now for Windows PC and next year for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.