That's Certainly News to Us ...
7/24/2006 4:30:00 PM
Reviews, Previews, and Interviews
- Gamers Info has a trio of reviews for puzzle lovers: Zen of Sudoku, Crime Puzzle, and Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Frankly, I'm puzzled.
- Gamasutra printed an article entitled "Shoot to Thrill" by John Henderson, which concerns newly-formed Stray Bullet Games (made up of Wolfpack Studios alumni). More news concerning Stray Bullet can be found here.
- Atomic Gamer has gone full steam ahead in their review of The Ship, a game that started out as a Half Life mod and is now up for retail.
- They've also gone to the movies with Bet on Soldier: Blood of Sahara AGEIA PhysX, Justice League Heroes The Flash, and Mercury Meltdown trailer #2.
- And the post-apocalyptic RTS, Trash, has a beta patch, v06May27.