505 Games has recently released the second DLC pack for Payday 2 which is called the Gage Weapon Pack #1. This pack introduces the frag grenade into the series. Ever wanted to rob a bank with a hand grenade? In game of course. Well, now's your chance. Players will also be able to toggle single and auto-fire with their weapons, plus new mods will be unlocked that let gamers permanently change a weapon's fire from single to auto with added stat bonuses.
The pack will also include three new weapons: the .40 pistol, the Eagle Heavy rifle, and the SpecOps submachine gun. The rest of the stuff the pack brings are a lot more weapons slots (72 total), new animals masks, and ten more achievements. The DLC pack is available now on Steam for $4.99.
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew -- Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains -- as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.
Gage Weapon Pack #1 is the second PC DLC pack for PAYDAY 2. Frag grenades make their first entry into the PAYDAY series and will surely spice things up. With the new grenade case asset, players can share grenades with each other in the heists. In addition, three new weapons have been added and players can toggle between single and auto-fire with full auto weapons. Four new animal masks have been added as well as new patterns and materials.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Frag Grenade - A special gift from Gage the arms dealer. Frag grenades are now added to the player's inventory. For those who always wondered how it feels to rob banks with hand grenades, this is their chance. In most heists, the grenade case mission asset allows players to replenish grenades as well as share them with the crew.
- Single-Fire and Auto-Fire Modifications - Players are now able to toggle single and auto fire with their weapons. This DLC unlocks new mods that let gamers permanently change a weapon's fire from single to auto fire with added stat bonuses. Yes, we're looking at you, head-shot enthusiasts!
- Three New Weapons - Personal Favorites of Gage the Arms Dealer - For anyone who wonders what a proper law enforcer pistol feels like, the Signature .40 pistol is the one to choose. Those who enjoy full-on assaults will love the Eagle Heavy rifle that dishes out big amounts of damage. Finally, there is the SpecOps submachine gun, a great hybrid between a primary and secondary weapon. All three guns have their own unique weapon modifications which offer plenty of customization.
- Weapon Slots Increased from 18 to 72 - Players are now able to not only switch fire modes but also stack a private army's worth of weapons, right in their own personal inventory.
- Four New Animal Masks, Patterns and Materials - Not only does Gage the arms dealer have strange taste in masks, he likes them as accessories as well. Four new masks are added to the game, themed around popular animals and named after action heroes. The materials and patterns are themed around everything from digital camouflage and action movie patterns to oily metal, galvanized steel and fur.
- 10 New Unlockable Achievements - Players will have 10 new weapon oriented achievements to unlock.