Razer has announced that its popular MMO gaming mouse, the Naga, has been updated with enhanced ergonomics, redesigned mechanical thumb grid, and new in-game configuration software. The ergonomics of the mouse are broader than the previous version to provide comfort for a broader range of hand types. As well, the 12-button grid has been redesigned with mechanical switches that are popular in many gaming keyboards. The scroll wheel has also been updated with a tilt-click to allow for left and right clicks. Lastly, the new in-game MMO configurator program allows gamers to change key binds, macros, and a range of other options through an in-game overlay.
The Razer Naga MMO gaming mouse is available now for $79.99 in both left and right-handed versions.
- Total of 19 MMO optimized programmable buttons
- 12-button mechanical thumb grid
- Tilt-click scroll wheel
- 8200 dpi 4G laser sensor
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Green LED backlighting
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50 g max acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fibre cable
- Length: 119 mm / 4.68 inches
- Width: 75 mm / 2.95 inches
- Height: 43 mm / 1.69 inches
- Product weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs