It's almost that time again. Yup, Black Friday is two weeks from this Friday, but Walmart is going to be getting a jump on things by holding deals early Thanksgiving night. IGN has posted the entire add on their Black Friday 2013 wiki page and the deals are pretty much what you would expect from Walmart including games priced at $25, $15 and $10.
Walmart is also doing things a little differently this year by offering most of these items with a "One hour guarantee". This means that for the first hour of the sale, Walmart is guaranteed to have that item in stock at the store. If the item is not in stock, Walmart will offer a voucher for you to pick up the item when it's back in stock.
So what gaming deals can you expect this year?
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox and PS3) - $39.96
- PS3 12GB - $149
- PS3 The Last of Us bundle which includes Batman Arkham Origins - $199
- Disney Infinity - $38.96
- Skylanders Swap Force - $38.96
- Nintendo 2DS - $99
- Assassins Creed IV, Grand Theft Auto V, NBA 2K14, Batman Arkham Origins - $34
- The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Battlefield 4, Injustice Gods Among Us and various other games - $25
- Tomb Raider, Farcry 3, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Skyrim and various other games - $15
- Hitman Absolution, Twisted Metal, Dishonored, Max Payne 3 and various other games - $10
Gamestop's Black Friday deals were recently leaked and it's only a matter of time before the other retailers start offering up their deals as well. I personally am waiting anxiously for Amazon's Black Friday deals so I can do my shopping from the comfort of my computer chair.