Patch available for console version of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
10/28/2009 12:36:00 PM
Both the 360 and PS3 versions of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
have been patched and it's available today. There are a number of changes made but they are mostly geared toward improving the multiplayer connections and matches and to improve the balancing. Here's a complete list of changes for the classes:
- Spy: damage increased; health increased;
- Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
- Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
- Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
- Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun
PS3 owners will also be happy to hear that the patch "will significantly reduce checkpoint loading times." Find out more at the game's web site
as there isn't too much more in the press release.
Call of Juarez®: Bound in Blood
Updated Patches available for X360 & PS3
San Francisco, Ca – October 28th 2009 – Today Ubisoft announced that the console patches for both (X360 & PS3) platforms of Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are now available. These patches will improve the quality of multiplayer connections & matches, and refine the overall balance of multiplayer classes & modes. Specifically for PS3, the patch will significantly reduce checkpoint loading times. The Spy, Gunslinger, Hombre, Veteran and Sniper classes have been balanced to offer the best experiences possible.
The complete class balance patch list for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are:
• Spy: damage increased; health increased;
• Gunslinger: recoil reduced; accuracy improved;
• Hombre: recoil and reload time increased; damage at long range significantly reduced;
• Veteran: health and accuracy decreased; additional pistols removed;
• Sniper: no-scope accuracy and damage significantly reduced; health decreased; sidearm Ranger swapped for Classic Gun
For more information on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood please visit http://www.callofjuarez.com
For more information about Ubisoft please visit www.ubi.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2007-08 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated sales of 928 million euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2009 Techland. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from Techland. Call of Juarez is a trademark of Techland and is used under license. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. "PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION" and "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.