Xbox 360 players have been enjoying themselves for quite some time now with the Vengeance DLC pack for Black Ops 2
and once again, PS3 and PC Players have to wait to join the fun. Really, Call Of Duty
exclusive DLC is still a thing? This crap needs to stop.
Anyways, the Vengeance DLC pack for PS3 and PC will be available on August 1st and comes with four new multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map complete with the new Ray Gun Mark 2 gun.
- Cove: The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with players battling it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.
- Detour: A destroyed suspension bridge, high above an East Coast waterway, packed with scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement where the head-to-head action will play out on multiple levels.
- Rush: Get ready for fast, close-quarters engagements in this paintball course turned full-combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.
- Uplink: In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite multiplayer map “Summit” from the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility.
- Buried: Players meet up with the four survivors of Tranzit and meet the undead residents of an abandoned underground Old West mining town.
The Vengeance DLC pack is available for $14.99 or free if you own the seasons pass.