PC Version of Sanctum 2 gets Sandbox Mode
8/2/2013 3:18:00 PM
The PC version of Sanctum 2
gets even more content today as Coffee Stain Studios and Reverb Publishing launch "Sandbox Mode" for Sanctum 2
which allows users to access any unlocked levels and play with the following options.
- Endless waves of enemies
- Customizable resources gained
- Customizable enemy HP
- Enables players to turn the tower cap on or off
The console DLC is expected to launch later this year.
is available now for $14.99 on PC, 1200 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live and a seasons pass is also available for $11.99.
The official patch notes have been posted below and you can check them out on their official website
. Also be sure to follow them on Twitter
Finally be sure to check out Jeremy Duff
and Mike Mahardy
's reviews of the game.
* Added new game-mode: Sandbox mode! Set your own rules on enemy HP, resource gain and disable or enable the tower cap!
* Targeting mode perk removed... Now you can ALWAYS set targeting mode. We also improved the presentation of the perk, it looks a little bit better in the GUI now, and we’re going to improve it in coming patches as well.
* Added pause button in the Pause menu
* Sweet passive now lower health regeneration rate on enemies with 50% to make her more viable on long survival runs/5 FoS runs with regenerating enemies
*Mutators and Fiskeplaske now give more XP when killed.
* Updated client hit feedback, you should now see the damage text of all your pellets for the shotgun
* Focus tower now always tries to hold the same enemy for as long as possible, also prefers enemies with highest MaxHP
* ACP tweaked, it now deals less damage but hits much faster to make it better at killing crowds of small enemies, such as runners, snorkers, walker pups, etc.
* Showing players resources in the party-list ingame
* New localization added: Japanese
* Now the game starts with the language you have steam set to the first time you start it
* Set lifetime on all projectiles so that they die if not hitting anything after a while
* Slow field mine mesh on tower is now properly visible on the tower
* Balista projectiles doesn't slip through tower bases anymore
* Hit effect Secondary fire on sniper should now be more visible
* Mines don't randomly explode on client anymore. Lol sorry about that
* Correct detection for gamepad when shutting down pause-menu (before the glyphs was showing keyboard glyps untill a button was pressed)
* You get correct highlight when aiming on level 3 focus-tower now