SMITE is getting a new update this week, and with it brings the brand new god Ah Muzen Cab, the God of bees!
Ah Muzen Cab is a hunter which makes him a great ranged character and can also affect nearby enemies with his bees. They appear to act as a ward like Arachne's spider eggs.
Here is a rundown of his abilities.
- Bees! - (PASSIVE) Enemies afflicted by Bees! take 10 (+15% of your physical power) physical damage every .5s for 3s and are revealed on the minimap. The Bees! will also attack any nearby enemies that aren’t already affected by Bees!, continuing to spread to nearby enemies over time.
- Hive - Ah Muzen Cab creates a new hive at his ground target location, providing him with 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed and 10/20/30/40/50% attack speed while also healing him for a 4/6/8/10/12 (+3% of your physical power) every second that he remains near the hives. The hives can only be destroyed by basic attacks (maximum 8 hives). Cost - 35/40/45/50/55. Cooldown - 8s.
- Swarm - Ah Muzen Cab summons a large swarm of bees that fly forward in a path in front of him, dealing 60/115/170/225/280 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies hit and applying Bees! to them. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown - 16/15/14/13/12s.
- Honey - Ah Muzen Cab sprays honey at a moveable ground target location, slowing all enemies in the area by 10/15/20/25/30%. Bees from nearby Hives and Swarm will fly over to protect the honey, dealing 20/30/40/50/60 (+20% of your physical power) physical damage every .5 second and applying Bees! to all enemies as they leave the honey. Cost - 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown - 10s.
- Stinger - Ah Muzen Cab fires off an enormous stinger that deals 275/355/435/515/595 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies in a line, sticking into the first god that is hit, applying Bees! and crippling them for 3 seconds. If the target dies, gets cleansed of Cripple or after 3 seconds, the stinger falls onto the ground for 4 seconds. If Ah Muzen Cab picks up his stinger, he gains an 80% reduction to Stinger's cooldown. Cost - 100. Cooldown - 90s.
Also in this patch the Assault map is getting a major overhaul and it looks amazing! you can check out what the new map looks like in the latest SMITE god reveal below.
Finally the new free god rotation is Artemis, Isis, Kali, Sobek and Vamana.
Check out the full patch notes and join the conversation on their official Reddit page.