I had the pleasure of seeing Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
at E3 and it looks like a fun game. I might have to pick it up for the DS. Well today the game has gone gold and if you pre-order from Amazon.com, EBGames/Gamestop, or GameCrazy you get a Green Bays Map Screen Wipe to keep your screens nice and clean. The game features creator Yuji Horii, artist Akira Toriyama, and composer Koichi Sugiyama teaming up to bring you this game. Make our old GN staffer Charlie happy and pick up this game when it comes out. You don't want to see him cry do you?
DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: JOKER GOES GOLD
Select Retailers Offering Exclusive Pre-order Item
LOS ANGELES (September 14, 2007) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, has confirmed today that DRAGON QUEST® MONSTERS: Joker for the Nintendo DS™ has gone gold, and is on schedule to ship to retailers on November 6, 2007. Additionally, Square Enix, Inc. announced a special pre-order incentive at select retailers. Fans who pre-order a copy of DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker at Amazon.com , EBGames/GameStop, EBGames Canada and GameCrazy will receive an exclusive Green Bays Map Screen Wipe. Keep your screens shining and show off your DRAGON QUEST pride with this screen wiper, navigational map, and stylish accessory rolled into one convenient package!
Enter the world of DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS: Joker as the young hero, locked in a prison by your own father, the leader of a mysterious organization known as CELL. Released under orders to enter the Monster Scout Challenge, you will embark on a journey starting with a single monster and a scout ring, unaware of the dark and mysterious intentions that surround the competition.
- The “big three” comprised of series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama, and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, team up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience
- Witness the same breathtaking visuals that brought Akira Toriyama’s art to life in DRAGON QUEST VIII: Journey of the Cursed King®
- Create new species as you synthesize customized monsters from a selection of more than 200 different DRAGON QUEST creatures
- Experience an innovative and exciting mix of the monster arena battles from DRAGON QUEST VIII and traditional DRAGON QUEST gameplay
- Challenge your friends via local wireless play to see whose team is the strongest
- Robust Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection component allows players to upload and download monster team data for battle on their Nintendo DS systems