- Our own Chuck Husemann thinks Joystiq's aversion to Call of Duty: World at War is running lopsided.
- In their On Running Feuds feature, Defunct Games implores "Hey Real Life, Quit Doing My Job!"
- You won't be disappointed with Tom Clancy's EndWar -- so sayeth Xbox America.
- "Watching pain dry is just as engaging as reviewing motherboards!" Regardless, Rage3D covers the AMD 790GX.
- In order to tap into the parallel processing muscle of a GPU, proper tools are needed, and Rage 3D uses them in today's topic: ATI Stream Computing Unleashed.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King launches and Massive Gamer is on the scene, reporting live, cable news style.
- CPU and GPU fusion is the way of the future? AMD announces stream computing will be mainstream.
- NCsoft West names Dirk Metzger Vice President of Marketing. Wondering if he can top a "DNA Drive" and subsequent launch into space for Tabula Rasa.
- The fighting in Gears of War 2 is fun, though sometimes cheapened by the "immaturity" of your opponents.
- ActionTrip thinks there's a bit too much micromanagement in Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3.
- A break from the ordinary, Legit Reviews looks at the Smooth Creations LANShark Gaming System.
- The Quantum of Solace adds up to about 68%, per AtomicGamer.
- The i3DSpeed project is dedicated to informing you about performance of a large number of graphics cards in Windows Vista.
Thanks to Xbox America
, Defunct Games
, Massive Gamer
, Legit Reviews
, The Hachiko
, and Digit-Life
for today's news roundup.