In GamingNexus news:
- Multi-core folks will get a boost in Team Fortress 2 with new patch.
- Cool creatures at your command in Battleforge.
- Midnight Club: Los Angeles expansion definitely, maybe, hopefully, probably coming out today.
- Sky Babes vs. Fly Boys: fueling ambition and exploring trade.
- E3 2009 -- It's time to manage expectations.
- Halo Wars sells one million copies. [Insert Dr. Evil pinky-to-corner-of-lip pic here.]
- Warner provides info on Wanted interactive action sequences.
- Harmony set to give PS3 owners ability to control the console?
- NVIDIA tossing PhysX onto PlayStation 3 and Wii in appropriate ragdoll fashion.
- Wolfenstein site launch and game trailers reveal all.
- Global Gaming World at War Map Pack 1 Team Tournament.
- The Conduit turns D.C. into Area 51.
- World at War: Knee Deep in Nightfire at my Zombie Asylum Station.
And in other news:
- EGM's December '03 issue ate up the rumor that the PSP would play games on the PS3. Defunct Games is all, WTF?
- The ASUS Eee Top is "an innovative," low power touch screen computer.
- The OCModShop has assembled a walkthrough for the "first-person shooter," Fallout 3.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
for today's news roundup.