- Defunct Games draws a startling parallel between Dead Space, Prince of Persia, and Left 4 Dead. We gotta hand it to 'em.
- It's time I shed my fear of the frighteningly deep strategery in Europa Universalis III.
- The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C. Water Cooler fills in the sub-$80 price point.
- Star Trek Online published a timeline updated to the year 2384.
- The current flagship for the ECS Elitegroup is the ECS X58B-A Black Edition Motherboard.
- Spire Torq Laptop Backpacks are practical, roomy, and with "infinite" numbers of pockets.
- It may be time to draw new conclusions on products from this mid-level motherboard roundup.
- If you want groundbreaking aesthetics and design, you want the Thermaltake SpinQ Heatpipe CPU Cooler.
- GameRanger added matchmaking for the Global Crisis expansion for Supreme Ruler 2020.
- AtomicGamer probably doesn't have any surprises in their Top 10 Games of 2008.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
, Star Trek Online
, APH Networks
, iXBT Labs
, and AtomicGamer
for today's news roundup.