- Digital dungeon masters, roll against sticker shock and see why the 4th Edition Character Builder is worth the $50 subscription.
- The student surpasses the teacher--Why Guitar Hero World Tour doesn't beat out Rock Band 2.
- Simply a graphical overhaul, or is there more to Street Fighter IV?
- G.I. Joe taking cues from Army of Two?
- Singing about the unsung hero of your system, the power supply. To wit, the CoolMax CU-950B.
- Look to the ASUS Silent Knight II for all your cooling needs...if money's not a factor.
- Death Tank blowing up XBLA this week.
- A mock-news clip that's all part of a larger $25 million purchase.
- Blizzard isn't going to E3, but they're growing BlizzCon.
- Journalist gauge: Amount of cleavage at E3 booth in direct proportion to game's level of crapiness.
- Does the Wii have a Senior Skip Day hit on its hands?
- Chuck is still trippin' over the making of Sacred 2's "most epic trailer ever" (his words).
- 50 Cent is trying to be heard over the din of Killzone 2 being released the same week as Blood on the Sand.
- Disney Interactive releases mystery racing trailer.
- The Sandman is revealed.
- G4 loses a few.
- Braid becoming an Impulse buy.
Thanks to TechwareLabs
(and our own GamingNexus staff, of course) for today's news roundup.