Didn't get a durn thing you wanted this Christmas? See if the stocking stuffers below help at all (or simply make it hurt that much more
- For the stat-happy stickball fans, here's PureSim Baseball 2007.
- And on that same note, PC futball fans will love Universal Soccer Manager 2. (Demo it on Mac here.)
- This isn't a demo. It's the full version for free-to-play MMO, Myth War Online. Humans, Centaurs, Magicians, and Half-Human Robots. Uh-huh.
- The demo for the super funky Stoked Rider: Alaska Alien is ready to rock.
- Lock n' load with the modern military combat shooter, Armed Assault.
- And here's the full version of 1848, a turn-based strategy title of the Hungarian War of Independence from 1848-49.
- Trophy Bass 2007. No, it's not about Fosgate speakers and riceburners. Wrong bass.
- For some top-down arcade auto assault action, gheck out Assault Heroes in WMV High, WMV Low, QT High, or QT Low.
- NBA Street Homecourt (I love the sepia-toned visuals in this one) lobs up a Richard Hamilton trailer.
- Vanguard saddles up a new and oh-so-important Mounts trailer.
- The tentatively-titled Settlers VI hauls in a quaint featurette film.
- The twelfth machinima episode of "Rise of Nations" is available in both DivX and Windows Media formats over at Apolyton.
- The Hollywood-happy Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (for Xbox 360!).
- Attention on deck! Battlestations: Midway has a new trailer for you old Navy shoppers.
- Happy anniversary, Laura. Blow out some candles on either the Quicktime or Windows Media trailer for Tomb Raider Anniversary.
- Fresh off Santa's assembly, check out these screens: The Witcher (PC), Penumbra: Overture (PC), Samurai Warrior 2: Empires (PS2, 360), TrackMania United (PC), Another World 15th Anniversary (PC).