News Roundup: Noctua Fanatec Commando
11/7/2008 12:04:00 AM
- It's the final episode of Cyril Reads Bionic Commando over at Defunct Games. "Expect plenty of bionic swinging, tons of gunplay, and, most importantly, a healthy dose of evil dictators dying."
- TechwareLabs is raving over the German-engineered Fanatec Porsche 911 Racing Wheel.
- Massive Gamer's opinion column, Sanya's Rants & Rambles, asks What If MMOGs Were Developed By Vote?
- It's day one of the EVE Online Fanfest 2008 -- Looks like developer CCP is holding up Iceland's economy on its own.
- You are not ready. The OCZ NIA is the first commercially available BCI (brain-computer interface) that lets you play games ... with your mind.
- High-performance cooling, very low noise levels: It's the Noctua NH-U12P Intel/AMD Heatpipe CPU Cooler.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Massive Gamer
, Legit Reviews
, and Tweaknews
for today's news roundup.