Demos, Full Games
- Young man, there's no need to feel down. It's always fun to stay at the F.I.F.A. (Ahem.) Here's FIFA 2008.
- AtomicGamer has mirrored the full game (Aug. 2007) to NCsoft's free-2-play Dungeon Runners.
- Turn-based strategy demo, Fantasy Wars, is up for grabs. (Snappy visuals for a small-house production...)
- Screen Stack: Horsez 2, Fashion Designer, Dolphin Island, Jam Sessions, Babies (no, seriously), Pet Vet, My Word Coach, Worldshift, Fatal Fury Special, Brian Lara 2007 Pressure Play, Madden NFL 2008, DiRT: Colin McRae Off-Road, Zoo Hospital, and Tabula Rasa.
- As Fallout 3 continues the Cold War game renaissance, ActionTrip ducks into a bomb shelter with Lead Producer Gavin Carter for a Q&A session.
- Get your brain all fresh and nubile again. Read AtomicGamer's review of Brain Age 2.
- WarCry talked to Auran CEO Tony Hilliam and Fury Lead Designer Adam Carpenter at PAX.
- Get up to date on the state of Darkfall with this latest dev diary.
- And the next heavyweight MMO, Age of Conan, gets another WarCry editorial regarding the lengthened beta (due to the delayed release).
- Killer Betties reviews CDV's Pearl Harbor (although I think they fully meant Attack On Pearl Harbor.)
- One of the first out the gate (and probably one of the lengthiest you'll see), here's a review of BioShock from GamersInfo.net.
- First we get screenshots of Babies, and now we've got a preview of ... Weewar? (No, actually, they're not related in the least.)
Thanks to ActionTrip
, Killer Betties
, and GamersInfo.net
for this Labor Day Weekend's News Roundup.