News Roundup: Hammerin' Bikini Wheelman
2/18/2009 11:48:00 PM
- When it comes to Street Fighter's 20th anniversary, Capcom didn't do the math.
- We chatted with triple-threat writer/actor/gamer Felicia Day.
- Why does the ESRB get to play all these games ahead of everyone else?
- An interview with "Head Psyko" James Hildebrandt of Psyko Audio Labs.
- XTracPads specializes in mouse pads: Here's their Pro Mouse Mat.
- Heh heh. Not to pick on AtomicGamer, but they give Street Fighter IV a 92...out of 10.
- GELID Solutions is better known for their electromagnetic fan, but here's their Wing 8 UV Case Fan.
- Bikini Zombie Slayers is "a good time for certain individuals."
- NVIDIA made a computer case?
- Gamefly subscribers vote Fallout 3 their game of the year. Them and everyone else.
- DSi hitting the US on April 5th--price revealed.
- Xbox Live and Hotmail are both MSN properties, but one could wipe out the other.
- Metal Gear Online is making a scene.
- Dead Space puts on rails, rolls to the Wii.
- Microsoft tries to make up for last year's cluster of an E3 briefing.
- CitiesXL goes for hyper-realistic architecture, goofy sims.
- Jonathan Blow attempts to recreate XBLA pricing controversy on PC.
- Tuesday update for Team Fortress 2, Scout style.
- Scrabble, Battleship, Yahtzee (John's got a nervous twitch forming right now), and Connect Four.
- Ubisoft takes the Wheelman worldwide.
- GameStop is hankerin' for a Hammerin'.
- Best-looking sci-fi match-three game money can buy.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, The Hachiko
, Legit Reviews
, Verdis Reviews
for today's news roundup.