News Roundup: CES 2009 MMO Case
1/8/2009 12:25:00 AM
- Guess what? Every game this year is going to suck!
- From CES 2009, Legit Reviews has posted articles on the Corsair TEC Memory Cooler, MSI U120/U115 Netbooks with 3.5G or WiMAX, the entire pre-show event, and talk about ASUS - Innovation Inspired by Consumers.
- TechwareLabs will have live video coverage at 9 p.m. EST of their pre-CES private party hosted at the Palms Penthouse B. (Plus, they got the first online photos of ASUS's new aluminum EeePC keyboard with embedded screen.
- Massive Gamer kicks off the new year with a look at "The Daily Grind," the first free-to-play MMO to grab their attention this year, and get retrospective with EVE Online.
- With 20 years manufacturing cases, Lian Li reveals the PC-888 Exotic Aluminum PC Case.
- Techgage is at CES too, of course, and they look at the multitude of ASUS announcements.
- Most bang for $300 bucks? The Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 X2 2GB graphics card.
- On the whole, the In Win Matrix Tiny Tower Micro ATX Case is pretty impressive.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
, Massive Gamer
, and Tweaknews
for today's news roundup.