News Roundup: Brutal Wrestlemania Capitalism
2/11/2009 12:04:00 AM
- Defunct Games' skepticism about Skate 2 is wiped away.
- Why Knothole Island should be your next tourist destination.
- What is memory and how is it used? Memory hierarchy explained.
- Head to a Harrah's casino to play...Rock Band?
- Antec's Open-Air Skeleton is an enclosure which is different from the rest.
- Free Live multiplayer for GTA IV: The Lost and Damned for Silver Live members.
- Making life easier for spreadsheet hounds: Cyber Sport Orbita Freestyle Wireless Mouse.
- Spore Origins for iPhone/iPod Touch gets an update.
- Synology's latest NAS box is no exception to their line of high-quality products.
- Kojima to give GDC keynote: 10-minute speech followed by 40-minute cut scene.
- More maps coming for World at War.
- Capcom brings SF IV and RE5 Home.
- 2K releases fresh batch of MLB 2K9 screens.
- THQ revives Hulkamania in Legends of Wrestlemania trailer.
- Snoop Dogg coming to Rock Band and MTV. Um. Fo shizzle.
- PC Gaming Alliance launches new website.
- Four more Brutal Legends screens appear online, Rock Gods satiated...for now.
- Sega shows off the whip control scheme in Stormrise (that other console RTS game).
- Enlight to grace GOG.com library with Capitalism Plus, others.
Thanks to Defunct Games
for today's news roundup.