In GamingNexus news:
- Randy reports on 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, a fast-paced and forgettable commercial for rapper Curtis Jackson.
- Bigfoot Networks launches new line of Killer nics called Killer Xeno.
- Rockstar bringing Max Payne back this winter.
- Wii-kly Shopping List: A couple of TurboGrafx classics.
- Atari gives Alyssa Milano a promotion.
- Rock Band Wii DLC: R.E.M. and more from The Who.
- There's something going on in Sony's Home.
- Direct2Drive puts up their Defense Grid, prints money.
- Uno Rushing onto Xbox Live Arcade.
And in other news:
- Free games at the newstand, from the '80s and '90s to now.
- Ready 2 Rumble leaves Defunct Games with "an interesting problem."
- Plus, a re-review of 1995's Rayman.
- ...And another look back at 1994's Beneath a Steel Sky.
- Microsoft launches the SideWinder X8 Wireless Gaming Mouse.
- TechwareLabs takes aim in their editorial "Hard Drive Destruction--4 Guns and a Hard Drive."
- The latest motherboard from ASUS unleashes a Rampage II Extreme.
- XTracPads Logic Hard Mouse Surfaces? Verdis Reviews claims that it's some "next level" stuff.
Thanks to Defunct Games
, Legit Reviews
and Verdis Reviews
for today's news roundup.