- Let the 2-D alien invasion begin. Devastro (devastate? destroy?) comes with half a dozen missions, plus tutorials.
Previews, Reviews, Interviews, Editorials
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (the Chernobyl-set shooter) has another T.R.A.I.L.E.R. at 3D D.O.W.N.L.O.A.D.S.
- In conjunction with John's frighteningly Biblical prophesy, here's a trailer for Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike.
- War Front: Turning Point, the alt-history RTS title, divulge their Russian Superweapons.
- NBA Street Homecourt sends things spinning with its Trick Remixer trailer. (And also throws down Carmelo, Rip Hamilton, and Chris Paul movies.)
- Go behind the scenes with this new Rogue Galaxy trailer. Try your best to not let this title keep sounding like a Star Wars spinoff.
- You screen your calls too, don't you? Bionicle Heroes, Lumines Live!, Monster Madness, Virtua Fighter 5, TrackMania United, Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike.
- Ten Ton Hammer unveils its Vanguard Community Site and item database. Let the saga of heroes begin.
- The MMORPG.com Editorial Awards are out. Their Reader's Choice Awards crowned EVE Online Best Game ... and swept every other category it was eligible for. Let's see what the Editors came up with...
- Legit Reviews runs the benchmark tests on the AMD QuadFX FX-70 platform, and -- they can't help themselves -- they overclocked the bad boy and wrote down the results.
- Killer Betties were found today wandering the Lost Planet (and perhaps overexplain why they had to take a full star off its score).
- WarCry snags an interview with Daron Stinnett from the Star Trek Online camp.
- Ship Simulator 2006 is patching itself up some more. Get the 1.6 - 1.7 patch, or the full 1.0 - 1.7 patch. Better yet, send me an email if you're somebody that's actually playing this one. At all. Anyone.
Thanks to Ten Ton Hammer
, Legit Reviews
, Killer Betties
, Atomic Gamer
, and WarCry
(whew!) for Today's News Roundup.