- New Transformers: The Game video up. (Maaaaan, this one's got a good chance of disproving the games-made-from-movies-suck model).
- I don't even know what the acronym stands for in NCAA Football 08. Is that anything like the NAACP? (*runs, ducks*)
- They're still pushing Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. (Don't miss the sequel, now in production -- Lost Planet: Extra Super Uncomfortable Condition).
- Grabbeth thine biggest sword, mine squire! And prepareth to enter into the dragon's Lair.
- Screens: European Street Racing (PC), Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy (DS), Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (PSP), Space Station Tycoon (Wii), Beautiful Katamari (360), Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 (PSP), Namco Museum Remix (Wii), Eternal Sonata (360), Ace Combat: Fires of Liberation (PS3), Digimon World Data Squad (PS2), Digimon World Dark/Dusk (DS), .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption (PS2),
- Call of Juarez v22.214.171.124 US patch. (One week after release?! Man, testing to become Games for Windows should be a dang requirement.)
Thanks to Killer Betties
, Atomic Gamer
, Legit Reviews
, 3DXtreme News
, and MMORPG.com
for today's News Roundup.