A big round of applause for Atomic Gamer
, Killer Betties
, and Legit Reviews
for today's News Roundup.
Reviews, Interviews, Editorials
- It's gonna be alright. Don't Crysis. This is just a walkthrough.
- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Rainbow Six: Vegas declassifies a cinematic.
- If the U.S.S.R. still existed today it'd be a World in Conflict, and here's movie #2 of the Cold War gone hot.
- Eight more fan-made machinima films make the grade in Atomic Gamer's World of Warcraft feature.
- Need for Speed Carbon has two drivers in the cockpit: Emmanuelle Vaugier and Dean McKenzie.
- Get some aerospace technology worked into your box with thermoelectric chips (TEC). Legit Reviews covers the Monsoon II Active TEC CPU Cooling System.
- Can Mr. Hawk pull it off again? Killer Betties rides the rails on Tony Hawk's Project 8 on the Xbox 360.
- They also get a handle on Nyko Technologies Zero brand of controllers. Chris Arbogast, Nyko's Marketing Manager, hands over the details.
- Jon Selin is absolutely dreamy. Actually, he's the Lead Designer of upcoming fantasy strategy MMO, Dreamlords.
- Dan Fotier's got another bone to pick this week in his MMOWTF column. This week, "Thrones of Chaos Returns Again."
- Pro Stroke Golf World Tour 2007 patches its way to the green in U.S. and Euro versions of v1.12.