?Rockstar released a patch today for the PS3 that should fix some of the big problems plaguing GTA: Online
and hopes to have the Xbox 360 patch up by tomorrow. Detailed in their new Rockstar Newswire blog post
, you can expect the following fixes in the latest patch.
- Fix to address the issue where players were stuck launching a session before the Mall or Nothingrace in the online tutorial.
- Fix to address an issue where bank & cash were deleted incorrectly in some cases.
- Fix to address incorrect amounts of cash being dropped when the player dies in Missions and Last Team Standing.
- Fixes an issue where the Character Switch Wheel would disappear after a failed load.
- Fixes an issue where attempting to enter GTA Online via the Character Switch Wheel caused a black screen.
- Fixes an issue where temporary characters were overwriting main characters.
- Fixes an issue where players were losing apartments and the money they spent on them.
- Fixes an issue that caused Story Mode missions to be missed in some instances.
- Removes the autosave that occurred when transitioning into GTA Online from within GTAV Story Mode to prevent the chance of Story Mode saves becoming corrupted.
- Several tweaks to GTA Online including improving overall stability.
They also introduced new features to Rockstar Social Club including GTA: Online
stats as well as the ability to browse, rate and bookmark jobs to add to your in-game queue to play at later time.