Rockstar has released another title update for Grand Theft Auto: Online fixing some of the remaining problems in the game. Detailed in the latest Rockstar Newswire post, the update is now available for both PS3, Xbox 360 and fixes the following issues.
- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
- Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
- Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
- Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
- Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
- Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
- Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
- Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
- Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
- Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
- Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
- Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
- Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode
There were a couple of other things that were changed that aren't listed here. It appears that now the payout amount for missions you have already completed has been cut in half and if you destroy someones personal vehicle, you will be paying the insurance bill.