NAMCO BANDAI Games announced yesterday that brand new DLC for Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
on the Xbox 360 will be available starting today. The DLC includes six new planes (one is free), a new co-op battle and a new campaign mission. The costs vary, but range from 200-400 Microsoft points. See the release after the jump for all the details, as well as all the screens.
Spring-Themed Aircraft Variants Highlight Latest Downloadable Content for
Ace CombatR 6: Fires of Liberation
NAMCO BANDAI Games today revealed information and assets on the new
downloadable content for Ace CombatR 6: Fires of LiberationT that will be
available for download from the Xbox LIVER Marketplace on Thursday, March
27. Consisting of new single and multiplayer stages as well as original
plane variations, the upcoming content allows players to further customize
their play experience and light up the skies with all-new gameplay
The following plane variants will be available for download on Thursday,
* F-22A Raptor - Gryphus Emblem (Free): Mobility and speed have been
exchanged for heavy armor and an increased weapons payload in this aircraft
modeled after those of the heroes of Ace Combat X.
* F-22A Raptor - Indigo Wing (200 Microsoft Points): Modified for
performance at air shows and exhibitions, this aircraft is equipped with a
maximum payload of colored smoke missiles.
* F-14D SuperTomcat - Zipang (200 Microsoft Points): Inspired by the
spring season, this aircraft conjures serene memories of cherry blossoms on
the wind. Specialized tuning has resulted in precision mobility with minimal
armor and firepower.
* Razgriz Set 2 - Contains Su-47 Berkut, A-10A and Typhoon (300
Microsoft Points): This set of three planes bears the emblem of the Razgriz
squadron, the heroes of Ace Combat 5. Each plane is accentuated with
advanced durability to ensure the survival of all squad members in even the
most hostile missions.
* F-22A Raptor - The Idolmaster Haruka (400 Microsoft Points): This
aircraft's speed often puts it in danger, but its friendly appearance is
sure to make it a favorite of friend and foe alike.
* Mirage2000-5 - The Idolmaster Yayoi (400 Microsoft Points): The
world's most energetic aircraft, this plane can be a handful once it's wound
up and ready to go.
The downloadable content for Ace Combat 6 launching next week also includes
the following single player and online multiplayer stages:
* Co-op Battle Download #2 (300 Microsoft Points): Join forces with up
to four players over the frozen arctic tundra as you attempt to defeat the
Chandelier doomsday weapon.
* Ace of Aces Mission #2 (300 Microsoft Points): A new single player
stage for the masters of Ace Combat 6, this new mission's challenge exceeds
that of the game's previous highest difficulty level. Take flight and hold
back the unrelenting enemy onslaught to save Vitoze, the last remaining
Emmerian stronghold. Using the new counter charge system, players can earn
additional allied reinforcements by defeating enemies within certain time