It's that time of the year again, football fans.
With both the NFL and NCAA football seasons rapidly approaching in a couple of months, that means that the ever popular games that accompany the seasons are just around the corner. NCAA Football 13
is just a couple of weeks away, slated for a July 10th release date. The demo has already been out for about a week or so, and it is still readily available on the Xbox Marketplace or the Playstation Store. Expect a full preview coming up in the next few days with my thoughts on the latest version of the franchise!
Ohio State’s eagerly awaited return to the virtual gridiron will be on July 10 with the launch of NCAA Football 13. Lead the Buckeyes to a BCS National Championship before the two-a-day practices even begin with the latest from theNCAA Football franchise. Coming off a previous record breaking year, NCAA Football 13 fans now, for the first time, have the ability to utilize the skill sets of legendary Heisman Trophy winners in this year’s game as they try to emulate their past collegiate greatness. In addition to using co-cover athletes and former Heisman winners Robert Griffin III (Baylor QB; 2011) and Barry Sanders (Oklahoma State RB; 1988), there are 16 other playable legends including Herschel Walker (Georgia RB; 1982), Marcus Allen (USC RB; 1981), Doug Flutie (Boston College QB; 1984), Desmond Howard (Michigan WR; 1991) and Tim Tebow (Florida QB; 2007).
New Features in NCAA Football 13
As well as featuring the new Heisman Challenge, NCAA Football 13 continues to capture the rich tradition and pageantry of college football with a host of new features:
· Sights and Sounds: Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions, along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations.
· Gameplay: With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13’s sense of realism is unmatched.
· Dynasty: The incredibly popular and deep dynasty mode returns now with the richest recruiting mode ever. Now with the ability to scout prep athletes out of college, utilize a dynamic grading system to obtain the perfect recruiting class.
· Road to Glory: The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.
Demo Now Available
And before NCAA Football 13’s launch on July 10, you can download the demo and check out the great gameplay enhancements for yourself including playing as RG3, experiencing the new total control passing system and much more. For more information about the demo and to download, visit: http://www.easports.com/ncaa-football/news/article/get-the-demo. Also, check out two new unlocks:
· Heisman Challenge unlock: secure Jim Plunkett, Tim Brown, and Archie Griffin in your game by completing each of the three matchups (week 10 simulation including Kansas State vs Baylor, Oregon vs USC and Alabama vs LSU).
· 5 Nike Pro Combat uniforms unlocks: get uniforms for Navy, Stanford, Ohio State, LSU, and Boise State just for telling a friend to check out the demo.