With PAX and GDC now in the rear view mirror, we can start the long trail to the next shows in the form of E3 and TGS. However, along the way will be some new content for many titles, including some new DLC for
, which has launched and is now available for all players. Of course, those who are a fan of the game have been clamoring for more content, and they have it now in the form of the Zombie Bunker, giving players a brand new boss fight and more content to unlock. This is available now on Steam.
Nordic Games puts players on the front line with this Military DLC
Vienna, Austria March 29th 2013 – Nordic Games is excited to announce that ‘Zombie Bunker’ the third Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC developed by The Farm 51 will be released today, Friday 29th March, for Windows PC.
The latest addition to the hugely popular demon-slaying shooter sees Daniel Garner forced into the hellish world of the Military. Players need to fight their way through to break him out of the chaotic and insane world where the American, Russian and German military have joined forces to create an all-powerful demonic army nightmare.
The Zombie Bunker includes a new single player map, The Bunker, which includes a new boss fight and also a new multiplayer map - DM Fragenstein. In addition, the Stalingrad map (formerly known as Leningrad) has been reworked to now include airstrikes, Zeppelin firebombs and airborne zombie troops.
“We wanted to put players on the front line with this DLC and create a terrifying military experience that players will need to work hard against in order to succeed,” Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “The new maps will immerse players in a truly demonic military world.”
The new content is available from: http://store.steampowered.com/app/229230
DLC features include:
- Reworked map: In Stalingrad (former “Leningrad”) - Inbound airstrikes, airplanes and Zeppelins firebomb our hero and even deploy Zombie Soldiers from above!
- Area 51 and Cold War will hit you hard in the reworked map “Military Base” – Space Commandos, UFO boss fight and nuclear missiles
- Two new rocket launchers (environment weapons)
- One new Multiplayer map: DM Fragenstein, playable in various Multiplayer modes
- New enemies: Russian, American, and German Zombie Soldiers as well as their tanks!
- New melee weapon: The “Morgenstern” - Smite your enemies with its spiky ball at short distances, or deploy sticky mines to battle from afar.
- New Silver Tarot card: Armor Regeneration (recharging your collected armor)
Painkiller Hell & Damnation will be released for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system from Sony on May 31st. The campaign features an all-action crusade that can be played in single player mode, co-operative mode across four chapters, and several multiplayer-modes. A vast array of demons and fiends will be encountered along the way.