Swedish hardware manufacturer Mionix
has unveiled the AVIOR 8200
high performance ambidextrous gaming mouse. The mouse includes a wide variety of features from 9 customizable buttons and 16.8 million LED color options to a built-in 32-bit ARM Processor and 8200 DPI laser sensor. Mionix CEO Peter Nygren describes the AVIOR 8200 as "...the most ergonomic ambidextrous mouse on the market, suitable for any gamer." The complete list of features include:
- Supported shape for use by both right and left handed gamers.
Palm or Claw grip
- Suited to both claw and Palm grips
- 4 layers of rubber coating ensure a maximum grip and soft touch feel.
Lightning fast processor
- The 32bit ARM Processor running at 72Mhz is the powerful engine to power it all.
8200 DPI laser sensor
- Remarkable tracking performance built for gaming.
128kb built-in memory
- Bring your settings and recorded macros with you stored into one of 5 profiles.
Customizable LED lighting system
- Personalize your mouse with up to.16.8 Million color options.
Stunning Lighting effects
- Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects running single color or color shift.
S.Q.A.T™ - Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
- Surface Quality Analyzer Tool measures tracking quality of your gaming surface.
In-game 3 step DPI adjustment
- Set 3 DPI values and switch easily between them in-game.
9 fully programmable buttons
- The buttons can be assigned to any key, mouse command or macro.
In-game profile switch
- Switch easily between stored profiles in-game.
Adjustable polling rate
- Tune it all the way up to 1000Hz and up to 1ms response time.
The AVIOR 8200 is available now for pre-order worldwide and will be released in June for $89.99.