Microsoft sends word that they will once again be bringing E3 home to Xbox 360 users by providing two tons of downloadable content from the show. This year you'll be able to download the Microsoft Press conference as well as a bunch of videos, gamer pics, and demos from the games that are going to be at the show. No word on what demos we'll see (last year they provided the excellent Lost Planet demo) but they are planning on having a website
that will list what content they are releasing. You can see a full list of the games after the jump.
Given the success Microsoft had with the event last year I'm guessing Sony will have a ton of content available through the PSN network but I'm not holding my breath.
For the second year running, fans around the world thirsting for a sneak preview of the Xbox 360™ holiday games and entertainment lineup can get together with friends to experience the E3 Media & Business Summit (E3) — the biggest video game industry event of the year — in high definition from the comfort of their own homes.
From Tuesday, July 10, through Friday, July 13, Microsoft Corp. is bringing E3 home to owners of the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system through its second annual E3: Bringing It Home, which offers downloads on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace of the hottest content from the show.
Connect to the Xbox LIVE online entertainment network and bring everyone together in the living room to enjoy the E3 experience with E3: Bringing It Home.
Xbox 360 owners will be able to download high-definition content direct from the show including the following:
· Microsoft’s E3 2007 press conference — beginning at 8:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 10 — will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace in high definition later in the week
· Video updates direct from the show
· A selection of game trailers, themes, gamer pictures and demos will be available from the hottest E3 titles such as these:
· “Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation” (NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.)
- “Assassin’s Creed” (Ubisoft)
· “BioShock” (2K)
· “Blue Dragon” (Microsoft Game Studios)
· “Burnout Paradise” (Electronic Arts Inc.)
· “CALL OF DUTY® 4: MODERN WARFARE™” (Activision)
· “FIFA Soccer 08” (Electronic Arts)
· “Guitar Hero III” (Activision/RedOctane)
· “Lost Odyssey™” (Microsoft Game Studios)
· “Madden NFL 08” (Electronic Arts)
· “NCAA Football 08” (Electronic Arts)
· “Need for Speed: ProStreet” (Electronic Arts)
· “Project Gotham Racing® 4” (Microsoft Game Studios)
· “The Simpsons Game” (Electronic Arts)
· “Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08” (Electronic Arts)
· “WWE® SmackDown® vs. Raw® 2008” (THQ)
In addition to all this content, there will be many surprises, so fans should stay tuned to the Xbox LIVE calendar (http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/marketplace/ticker.htm) for updates about what E3: Bringing It Home content will be available during the show.