Well what do you know, a new patch for Heroes of Might and Magic V
. The 1.3 update includes new multi maps and, if that's not enough, a map editor so you can make your own. A few other nice tidbits are thrown in too, so it's probably a good idea to update your game.
HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC V UPDATE 1.3 AVAILABLE NOW
*Screens featuring the update's map editor are available at:
SAN FRANCISCO - September 13th, 2006 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's
largest video game publishers, announces the third update for Heroes of
Might and Magic VR, its critically acclaimed turned-based strategy game, is
available for download at the game's official website:
The update includes:
- MAP EDITOR: Create and Edit your own single-player or multiplayer maps.
Thanks to an easy-to-use interface, you have total control over the creation
of the maps you design.
- 3-BATTLE DUEL: Choose three heroes to face your opponent, with each of
your heroes succeeding the previous defeated one.
- DUEL LADDER: A persistent ranking system will be available online for the
various battle modes.
- MISSION RESULTS: At the end of each match a screen will appear,
summarizing the key accomplishments of the mission.
- FOUR NEW MULTIPLAYER MAPS:
"No Man's Land"
Developed by a seasoned team at Nival Interactive (Blitzkrieg, Silent Storm,
Etherlords), Heroes of Might and Magic VR is available now in both standard
and limited editions.
For more information on Heroes of Might and Magic VR, pleas