Planning a trip to the sunny Riviera
this summer? Coming this June is Riviera: The Promised Land
-- an RPG reborn from 2005's Game Boy Advance release, this time conquering the PSP. It promises a robust soundtrack, 100 percent fully voiced dialogue, and hand-drawn graphics. Not to mention the all-new dungeon with a never-been-told episode.
ATLUS U.S.A., INC. SIGNS
RIVIERA: The Promised Land
A Classic Reborn
IRVINE, CALIFORNIA — FEBRUARY 8, 2007 — Atlus U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment software, today announced that RIVIERA: The Promised Land will be available in stores across North America in June 2007 for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system.
The hit handheld RPG returns! Utilizing the capacity of the UMD™, the high-quality soundtrack and fully voiced events immerse the players into the world of Riviera as never before. With new art and added features, the critically acclaimed RIVIERA: The Promised Land will keep players new and old captivated.
About RIVIERA: The Promised Land:
1000 years have passed since Ragnarok, the war between Asgard, realm of the gods, and Utgard, home of the demons. Recently, the floating island of Riviera has been showing signs of the demons’ return. With the gods no longer present, another Ragnarok would mean certain doom for Asgard. The decision had been made to evoke the Retribution and destroy Riviera; the Grim Angels Ein and Ledah were appointed as the executors of this task. Now, two angels descend upon the Promised Land...
• High-res hand drawn graphics, including all-new event scenes!
• Simple controls that allow for relaxing, yet involving game play!
• A unique battle system where items have different effects based on its user!
• A completely arranged, CD-quality soundtrack!
• From battles to conversations, everything is 100% fully voiced! In dual-language!
• An all-new dungeon with a never-been-told episode!