to hit Steam won't have to wait much longer, as a release date of August 9th has been announced.
will challenge players to create maps, characters, and weapons on the fly to use against their opponents in nine different game modes.
will launch with features such as a racing mode, Steam achievements, leaderboards,and Steam trading cards. For more info, head over to
Create Custom Guns, Blockades, Fortresses and Weapons and Then Blow It All Up in the Ultimate Shooter Experience
Twain Harte, CA – July 25, 2013 – Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August 9, 2013. Guncraft is a voxel-based shooter that challenges players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly, then decimate them all to take down enemies across nine different game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Lava Survival and Meteor Survival. Anticipation for Guncraft’s launch is high after the community voted it through Steam’s Greenlight process earlier this month.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
Key Guncraft features:
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters – you are only limited by your imagination!
- 8+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” mode where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- “Onslaught” mode, where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- “Spleef” mode, players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently moving to also avoid suffering that fate
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- HUGE DLC Roadmap driven by the community, for the community, ranging from new modes to expansions to Gunsmithing and new content features
Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft features gameplay that is instantly intuitive and addicting. Players can create arenas and levels based on anything they can think of, and once complete, utilize these stages for addictive fast-paced shooting action.
Guncraft will be available on Steam starting August 9, 2013 for $14.99. For more information, please visit www.exatogames.com/Guncraft, follow the game on Twitter @exatogames or ‘Like’ Guncraft on Facebook.
# # #
About Exato Game Studios
Exato Game Studios was founded on the premise of creating indie games of the highest caliber. Its first title, Guncraft, aims high in its grand goals of pushing the envelope, by offering one of the most diverse, user-driven, and customizable first-person shooters to ever be created.
ABOUT REVERB PUBLISHING
Launched in 2010, Reverb Publishing offers digital publishing to independent game developers, combining production and business development support paired with the proven public relations and marketing agency expertise from its parent company, Reverb Communications. Reverb’s unique model is form fitted for studios, ensuring they receive the majority of the game’s revenue and maintain ownership of their titles while Reverb handles non-developmental tasks including production support, navigating QA, and preparing for product submission.
For more information about Reverb Publishing, please visit www.reverbpublishing.com.