got a new patch today and with it brings the long awaited makeover of Hel, The Goddess of the Underworld.
Hel is essentially two characters in one. In her light stance she can heal her allies and in her dark stance she deals massive damage to her enemies. Below is a list of the biggest changes she underwent.
- Hel has received a complete visual makeover with an all new model, animations and fx.
- Using abilities in one stance no longer places a cooldown on abilities in the other stance.
- A bug was fixed that was giving Hel the passive benefits or her ultimate earlier than intended. You must now train rank 1 of her ultimate to receive the MP5 or Magical Power benefits.
- PASSIVE - Stance Attunement
- When Hel is in a stance, she gradually attunes to the strengths of that stance, gaining up to +20% damage in the Dark Stance and +20% healing in the Light Stance.
Hel's abilities, while all the same, got damage changes as well and you can see those in the full patch notes after the jump.
Finally, the new free god rotation is Anhur, Athena, Freya, Hercules and Ne Zha.