Folks in LA are going to get a chance to get Super Scribblenauts
early as Warner Brothers is going to be selling copies of the game this Sunday at the GameStop on Sunset and Vine
Street from 11:00 - 2:00 (while supplies last). Not only can you get your copy of the game early but you'll also be able to meet some of the folks behind the game, participate in a costume contest, and get tips and tricks on how to play the game straight from the folks who made it.
his time with the game last week at the Nintendo event in Columbus and I loved what I saw at E3
so this is probably going to be a must have for all DS owners.
On Sunday, October 10, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be hosting a launch event in Los Angeles to celebrate the debut of Super Scribblenauts. The GameStop on Sunset and Vine will be the only place that consumers can purchase an advance copy of Super Scribblenauts. The game will be available from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. while supplies last.
Families and kids of all ages will also be able to have their copies of the game signed by the Super Scribblenauts creative team and compete for exclusive giveaways and prizes!
Please help us spread the word about this celebration of Super Scribblenauts by posting the graphic invite and event information below for your readers. We’ll look forward to seeing you at GameStop on Sunset and Vine on Sunday, October 10!
What: Super Scribblenauts Launch Event
Who: Top gaming media and industry tastemakers
Super Scribblenauts fans and gamers
When: Sunday, October 10
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
1509 Vine St. (at Sunset and Vine)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
· Hundreds of consumers lined up to be the first to purchase Super Scribblenauts before it’s available in stores
· Costume contest to determine the most creative Super Scribblenauts-themed costume
· Fun, instructional game demos and tips and tricks from the developers of the game, 5TH Cell
· Giant magnetic wall where gamers can create real-life puzzle solutions
· Super Scribblenauts-themed giveaways and prizes
· Signings with 5TH Cell creative team