SMITE will be getting a new patch this week and with it comes a new god. Geb, who seems to be made of rocks, comes from the Egyptian pantheon and I'm going to assume he is a Guardian (tank) based on his special abilities which seem to contain a lot of crowd control.
- Passive - Hard as Rock - Crits only do +25% damage to Geb, rather than the normal +100%..
- Roll Out - Geb turns into a mass of rolling earth. He increases speed as he travels, his damage scaling from 50% initially to full damage over 3s. He stops at the first enemy god he hits dealing damage up to 125/200/275/350/425 +70% of his magical power, and slowing enemies he encounters 30% for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. Once at his top speed, Geb becomes CC immune, and will also knockback enemy gods. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 50,55,60,65,70.
- Shock Wave - Geb creates a shock wave, which ripples out from him in a cone, causing damage up to 90/160/230/300/370 +50% of his magical power, and knocking up enemies. Enemies closer to Geb take full damage, enemies at the furthest edge take 50% damage. Cooldown: 15s. Cost: 60,65,70,75,80
- Stone Shield - Geb targets himself or an ally to put a shield around for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s. The shield blocks damage equal to 0/100/200/300/400 + 20% of Geb’s Max Health, and makes the target immune to Knockback effects . It lasts until time expires or it takes enough damage to be destroyed. The Shield also cleanses any CC when applied. Cooldown: 18s. Cost: 60.
- Cataclysm - Geb pulls apart the earth, dealing magical damage to all enemy gods around him, based on 30/35/40/45/50% of their current health, and stunning them for 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s. Cooldown: 90. Cost: 100.
The patch also contains a brand new map for Arena mode. Arena will now contain two modes that will rotate at random. The first mode is the traditional arena with normal rules. The second is the brand new arena map with new rules. In the new rules, after every 10 player kills for one side, your team will spawn a Manticore. If you can escort your Manticore to the enemies portal, it will drain 10 tickets from their side.
Finally, Hel and Ah Muzen Cab get their golden skins.
Be sure to check out the full list of patch notes and join in on the conversation on their official Reddit page.