Gaming Odds and Ends
3/3/2008 9:27:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods online
- Video game influence hype debunked, I wonder if Jack will pick up a copy?
- Sabotage has been renamed Velvet Assassin ... still not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, the cover art is nice though.
- First Unreal Tournament 3 and now N+, why does Microsoft hate user generated content?
- Jack Emmert has some nice lessons learned from City of Heroes, including the obvious fact that you are what you are at launch.
- Will the last person at Gamespot please turn the lights off on your way out?