Here are a few things I missed while reading about the best/worse sci-fi movies
of all time:
- Is the US election a game? If so where's the cheat code for better candidates?
- Here's a cheap way to get people to buy crappy 360 games, hey it worked for Airbender.
- Want to create a quick game in XNA? Check out these directions on creating your own Space Invaders clone, lawyers not included
- Infocom's sales charts revealed, original Zork FTW
- 1Up looks at the rise and fall of Japan's gaming market
- 64 bit version of Crysis Warhead in development, should excite the three people running the 64 bit version of Vista successfully
- Yarr, as if third party software sales for the Wii weren't bad enough
- Mass Effect movie in the works, hopefully they cut out the elevator scenes
- Warhammer Online evangelized although by a biased party