Gaming Gibs for 8/8/2008
8/8/2008 8:00:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while watching the tail mounted camera
on an airplane:
- Yes we know Denis, can you start on a new Eternal Darkness game now?
- I'm not sure about 60% of all gamers but I can confirm that everyone in my household has given up on Wii Fit.
- I'm expecting that there will be a lot of Mario Scarfs at next year's PAX...just a hunch
- The 60GB Xbox 360's have been dissected, more hardware improvements have been made
- Sierra's last game was a crappy movie tie in game, it's kind of sad. Much like how Raul Julia's last movie was the Street Fighter movie
- Fable II's Pub Games out next week, gamble away
- Try not to be surprise, the music industry wants more money from music based games.
- Gears of War 2 lancer bundle now for sale on Amazon, remember the chainsaw doesn't work
- Mein Laben! No Hitler in the new Wolfenstein game. Then again he wasn't in Return to Wolfenstein either