Gaming Gibs for 8/22/2008
8/22/2008 12:06:00 PM
Here are a few things I missed while watching the first 10 minutes
of Rosario Dawson's new show:
- Good News: Team Fortress 2 updates coming to the Xbox 360/Bad News: Microsoft is going to make you pay for them
- Remember how bad Asteroids was on the Atari 2600? Shudder
- RPS breaks down the Red Alert 3 trailer - "War and boobs"
- Game development books that never were. Denis Dyack's version of "How to make friends and influence people" left off the list.
- Capcom posts illustrated guide to Bionic Commando
- Design lessons from Braid broken down, still awesome
- Grand Theft Auto IV DLC due out this fall, will finally get to see what Microsoft paid all that money for
- Alan Wake - still alive. Hurry please
- Netflix coming to the PS3?