Gaming Gibs for 3/24/2008
3/24/2008 12:36:00 PM
Here are a few things I missed while wondering why Miami(OH) is in the Northeast Bracket
of the NCAA Men's hockey tournament:
- N+ developers wonder why there's so much crap on Xbox Live arcade.
- Fake Brian Crecente reviews Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Can we have a rule that all game reviewers must wear a shirt and keep it buttoned at all times?
- Fanboyism and reviews is brought up once again. I think this is more in line with my opinion of SSBB than other commentaries I've seen before
- Codemasters is working on two console MMO's, World of Warcraft shrugs
- The government is looking into the Blu Ray patent
- VH1 Game Break signs off, best of luck Harold