Here a few things I missed while finally learning why premium cables
cost so much:
- N'Gai Croal talks about scale and it's impact on game development
- Peter Molyneux flummoxes Totilo
- Could GTAIV decide the console war? I don't think so but it will be interesting to see how a former PS brand does on the Xbox 360.
- Jack Thompson pwned by the Florida Court system. Does beg the question of how much tax payer money he's burned over the years.
- Xbox Live Anywhere kind of created for the iPhone.
- Warren Spector wants to make "Stupidly complex games"