Gaming Gibs for 3/20/2008
3/20/2008 9:55:00 AM
Here are a few things I missed while wondering what other surgical items
I have lying around the house:
- Apparently game writers aren't all they are cracked up to be, especially compared to game designers.
- LittleBigPlanet reaches alpha, this makes me happy for so many reasons.
- Gamestop predicts a PS3 price cut, it's the only thing you can't pre-order at the store
- LucasArts says current games aren't really next gen/you can't comprehend the power of the force
- The Bully (360) patch isn't out but we should get a status update today
- The most essential influential JRPG's listed, 300 hours of cut-scenes between them
- If you bought a Xbox 360 HD DVD player from Best Buy you're getting $50. Can buy at least two Blu Ray movies with that
- Eighty people dressed up as video game characters for a world record, way too many Mario's